What is the goal of Hope Church Children’ ministry:
To provide a safe, secure, loving environment for children to participate in and where parents feel comfortable leaving their child.
. To help children feel a warm sense of belonging to their church family and to insure each child feels welcomed and wanted.
- For each child to know that God is real and that a personal relationship with Him gives meaning to life.
- To aid each child in accepting Jesus Christ as savior and developing a dynamic relationship with him.
- To help each child develop a lifestyle that is built on his/her relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To help each child understand that God’s Word (the Bible) is relevant and that growth in Bible knowledge results in positive changes in attitudes, action and life-style.
- To help the child grow in his/her relationships with other believers and with his/her non-churched friends.
- To provide children the opportunity and direction to participate in ministry.
- To support the family in their responsibility for the spiritual nurture and growth of their child.
- To provide Godly teachers who are adequately trained to serve as positive role models while they minister with children.
Our topic for this year will be Awesome Heroes (standing strong for God)… Each day the children will be part of Bible learning, they can see, hear, and touch. We will start the VBS with an active dancing praise and worship, share the Bible story and lesson.
We will break out in to 4 stations according to their age groups:
- Bible station: Children will memorize verses from the Bible , play game verse ,and group discussion .
- Team game building station …children will learn how to play together and have fun.
- Craft station…children will enjoy making crafts related to the Bible lesson.
- Food station …children will be served and nice quick meal.
All these activities will help our children to have a life time changing experience.